Mens Fashion Basics – Part 9 – Casual Patterned T shirts
I know the majority of you’ve observed that there are plenty more kinds of t shirts available than I covered a week ago. And you’re right, you will find loads. But to possess attempted and packed them in to the previous article just wouldn’t did them justice. Also, many of these types of t shirts have preconceptions being pulled in it and that i desired to obvious them up a bit too.
Apart from fundamental coloured t shirts guys available can predominately get hold of candy striped versions, checked/gingham versions and plaid versions right now. The 3 are wonderful but I wish to focus on plaid and candy striped for the time being. Don’t forget run before we walk, right?
Most men that are a new comer to fashion will consider a candy striped shirt and think that these ought to be worn as the ‘going out’ t shirts which plaids are for an informal weekend. That’s fine and incredibly true on the very Fundamental level, however with plaid dress t shirts being this season’s go-to for many stylish business men (who wish to perform trend), who’s to state that individuals edges can’t be damaged lower? Mixing a plaid shirt using the perfect tie and sweater/sweater for an evening out is equally as effective an alternative as stripes. Similarly, a wrinkled and creased candy striped shirt loosely buttoned within the usual white-colored tee and jeans combo works equally well as plaid does. Again, associated with pension transfer things popular, it’s about adding and just what pieces you combine all of them with.
Therefore The key factor when purchasing these t shirts is considering the other pieces you might like to pair all of them with. Usually with plaid or stripes, dont place them with clothes which have similar designs for them. Wide stripes having a pencil candy striped shirt are fine, so might be smaller sized or bigger inspections compared to plaid. What you would like to prevent is searching like you’re will make people dizzy when they stare to you for too lengthy.
A good way to get this done would be to tone lower the relaxation of the outfit. Bold stripes or inspections could be matched up with dark indigo, gray or black jeans, and therefore the shirt all of a sudden differences superbly using the more dark shades and becomes a focus. Once we pointed out above, you might go another way and throw an excellent bit of knitwear or jacket outrageous of the shirt, and just get it like a bold layer in your whole outfit.
With regards to candy striped t shirts, I believe the must-haves really are a coloured one with substantial (although not too wide) white-colored stripes either in blue, pink or gray along with a normal white-colored shirt with black pencil sized stripes (or brown if you wish to increase the colourful choices to your wardrobe). For plaid, it’s whatever suits your fancy guys, just like lengthy because it doesn’t clash with nearly all other products. But in a push, I’d say blues, red, vegetables and purples are wonderful. Choosing periodic colours is a superb guideline in the event that helps more though.
Ways To Wear
And, as always, here are some fool-proof ways of utilising your striped or plaid shirts:
- A blue/pink shirt with wide-ish white stripes plus chinos or dark wash denim and brown loafers for a great casual look this Spring.
- A blue plaid shirt paired with a black knitted tie and a navy gilets that are all the rage this winter. Pull on some raw or black denim and some Chelsea Boots to round it off in style.
- A white shirt with pencil black stripes with your best pair of jeans and a grey waistcoat. Use a dressy charcoal version and smart shoes for a night out or try a lighter tweed version with a flatcap and docksider shoes for the weekend.
- I saw this particular outfit on a guy the other weekend and he looked great in it. He was wearing a white shirt with brown pencil stripes and a striped navy and brown tie with jeans and white trainers. The key was that the tie had wider stripes and it picked out the subtle brown in the shirt too.
- A plaid shirt with a solid colour tie and a cardigan or a v-neck sweater. Put it with whatever jeans/trousers you like and it will always look good, it’s probably why so many guys are doing this look right now!
So there you have it, some more shirts to go and add to your ever growing wardrobe collection. Try out the different ways of wearing them and try introducing them into your everyday casual wear. It’s a great way of looking a little bit more stylish than everyone else and also shows that you know how to put together an outfit with a shirt that isnt just plain and boring white or blue.